Photo Booth Inclusions – All-Inclusive Package
Hiring a photo booth from other vendors can incur extra costs for inclusions on top of the standard hire per hour rate. At Photo Boothique we include everything you could want from your photo booth experience, into the package price. This includes these basics: attendant, album, props, DVD and unlimited photos. You receive great value, and get to keep all the priceless memories in a photo booth album.
WHAT YOU GET
Our signature all-inclusive Photo Booth Packages include everything you need:
- your choice of the unique modern style booth with sheer curtain or vintage marquee – subject to availability
- a photo booth equipped with Apple processing technology and INSTANT dye sublimation printing
- consultation, travel, delivery*, set-up and pick-up – we call that service!
- unlimited photos – reprint option available on the night for guests
- all photos uploaded to a permanent online gallery
- customised photo layout and logo, if needed**
- quality black page photo album/guestbook with metallic markers and double sided tape
- a smartly attired photo booth attendant, if required
- a fun prop box filled with wigs, masks, stick props and more
- wide angle or head shot customisation – fit 2, 4, 6, 8 or more people in the shot
* Please note that delivery may cost extra depending on the package purchased and the location of the venue. The cost of delivery is decided at the discretion of Photo Boothique management. Delivery to locations within 35 of Melbourne CBD are always free. Parking charges will be added for venues that have limited or do not offer free parking.
**Please supply artwork for the logo and layout. Design service available at extra cost, or free basic writing available.
We do offer a discount for customers who do not want or need all of the inclusions, such as album, props or attendant. See our Photo Boothique Naked Deal page for details of this great offer.
It is important to note that we set up and pack down outside of the photo booth hours you have purchased. Some
photo booth companies consider set up and pack down time as part of the time that you have hired the booth for.
When you book with us, your hire time is pure photo time for you to use the booth!!